If you like The Colbert Report, you'll love I Am America (and so can you!). I downloaded this book from iTunes to listen to during our recent road trip from Florida to Texas. I got a bit tired of Colbert's delivery - I'm not comfortable being yelled at for hours on end - but the material was great in small doses. I definitely recommend this one, audio or on paper.
LOOKING FOR AN UPDATE?
In an effort to simplify things in my life for a while, I have decided to stop updating this blog for at least a few months. Instead, I will include information about what I'm reading on my other blog. I hope you'll join me there!
July 31, 2008
I am America
If you like The Colbert Report, you'll love I Am America (and so can you!). I downloaded this book from iTunes to listen to during our recent road trip from Florida to Texas. I got a bit tired of Colbert's delivery - I'm not comfortable being yelled at for hours on end - but the material was great in small doses. I definitely recommend this one, audio or on paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment