LOOKING FOR AN UPDATE?

In an effort to simplify things in my life for a while, I have decided to stop updating this blog for at least a few months. Instead, I will include information about what I'm reading on my other blog. I hope you'll join me there!

April 01, 2008

Book Club

Last night I attended my first book club meeting, ever. It was the Coast Guard Spouses' Book Club and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I probably talked more than I should have as the new girl on the block, but I was just so relieved that most of the other ladies felt the same way I did about Going Overboard. Whew.

Next month we're reading Life of Pi, which I already read but will probably reread to make sure I remember the ending, and Persuasion by Jane Austen. It was so nice to hang out with a group of ladies who like to read and talk story as much as I do. Big thanks to Jeff for giving me yet another Mama's Night Out. He's been papa-extraordinaire lately!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I had fun too! It was nice to meet you (if we've met before, sorry! I'm terrible about remembering anything...except what I read...hehehehe). I like your blogs too! :0)
Katie Weber